Need help selecting papers and submitting for course approval in eVision? Follow the below steps....
2019 Summer School paper selection will open in early SEPT.
- Log in to your eVision portal
- On the home page select the yellow Course Enrolment button
- Against paper selection select ‘Complete this step’
- On ‘Select/view my papers’ click ‘Select papers’
- Under ‘Your papers’ click ‘Back to paper selection’
- Scroll down to the Additional Papers section and search for the paper/s you wish to take
- Click on the green cross to add the paper/s
- Once you have completed your selection click on ‘Submit selections’ on the right hand side under the Selected papers box
- Continue until the Review and confirm page (you may need to answer some Programme specific questions)
- Once complete select ‘Ready to be Course Approved’ at the end of the page
If you require further assistance call 0800 80 80 98, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the University Information Centre in the ISB Building.
Want to study for interest only? Check out the options to study for interest only in 2019 - more details coming soon!
Study Support for Summer School
The Otago Summer School offers a wide range of papers and short courses.
Student Learning Development: Staff at Student Learning Development provide a free and confidential service to support students in all aspects of their study, including writing, note taking and exam preparation.
For information on all you need to know about key library services at the University of Otago visit:
- Library Search: discover research materials for assignments
- Getting Started: ‘must know’ items from Student IT
- Course Reserve: access to Reading List materials
- Subject Guides: quality resources and services
- Group Room Bookings: choose a space to study
- Library Hours: choose the time and place
- Distance Students: request research materials