Have you completed an undergraduate qualification in Tourism and want to go further?
Otago’s Department of Tourism offers a range of graduate and postgraduate diplomas and masters, as well as a PhD in Tourism. Our postgraduate teaching, research and graduates are all world-class.
The Department was the recipient of the 2019 University of Otago Postgraduate Research Culture Excellence Award for best large department. The Award acknowledges and celebrates departments who are successful in creating a vibrant postgraduate research culture. The Department was recognised for its great initiatives with evidence of strong student involvement in research outputs.
Undertake a postgraduate course in Tourism at Otago and…
- Get better earning power
- Increase your employment prospects
- Gain entry to a PhD programme
- Specialise in advanced knowledge of the Tourism industry
- Make a contribution to society through research
Find out more about Postgraduate programmes in Tourism at Otago
The links below will provide you with the information you need – no matter which postgraduate programme in Tourism you are interested in:
- PhD in Tourism
- Master of Commerce in Tourism (MCom in Tourism)
- Master of Tourism (MTour)
- Diploma for Graduates endorsed in Tourism – DipGrad (Tourism)
- Diploma for Graduates endorsed in Sports Business – DipGrad (Sports Business)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Commerce in Tourism (PGDipCom in Tourism)
- Honours Programme