Living in a flat with a local student and other international students is an enriching experience. The team at University Flats (commonly referred to as Uni Flats) manage approximately 160 flats that house mainly single semester international students.
Our flats are unique. Some are older, renovated houses and others are newer, purpose-built in a small complex.
The Sustainability Neighbourhood
Applications for 2021 are now closed
A brand new initiative for 2021, you could have the opportunity to live in a “Sustainable flat” where your mates care about the environment, where you can learn about living more sustainably, and be part of research into how students can have a positive impact.
If you got amongst it with “Green your Scene” this year the sustainability neighbourhood is an option to stay amongst it while flatting.
All flats are:
- Well maintained and of a good standard
- An easy walk to the University campus and main shopping centre
- Furnished, including a basic kitchen set up
- Bedrooms have a double bed, mattress, desk, chair and drawers
- Each resident has their own bedroom
- Electricity and utilities are included
We also have accommodation for postgraduate international students and international families.