Thank you to the hundreds of people who attended our February 2019 Summer School at the University of Otago, Wellington.
The next Public Health Summer School will be held in February 2020. Over 30 courses are currently being finalised for what will be another outstanding programme. Check back here in mid-October for details of the courses on offer. Or email email@example.com to be added to the early-notice list.
- A selection of photos from our symposiums
- Image gallery – WHO International Housing and Health Guidelines Southern Hemisphere Launch
Video recordings of our 4 Free Public Lectures
- The Science of Storytelling: Engaging the Public Will for Social Change – Dr Jennifer Nichols, FrameWorks Institute, USA
- Disaster resilience in an aging society: Lessons from the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami – Professor Ichiro Kawachi, Harvard University, USA
- Health, environment and climate change – a global health approach – Dr Nathalie Röbbel, World Health Organisation, Switzerland
- Canada has been there: what NZ can learn from their cannabis legalisation process – Eric Costen, Government of Canada
What is the Public Health Summer School?
The Public Health Summer School offers practical 1–4 day courses to anyone who wants to develop their knowledge and skills. It has been providing this training for over 20 years and has grown to become the largest and longest running summer school of its type in the Southern Hemisphere.
Check it out on video
A whirlwind taster (40 secs)
Hear from past attendees (3 mins)