Get the most out of your studies. As a current undergraduate or postgraduate student you have access to a range of services and resources.
If you have not yet enrolled at Otago, please visit our Undergraduate study or Postgraduate study pages to explore your options.
- Student Affairs Office – get in touch with any student support queries you may have
- Summer Studentships
- Medical electives – international students
- Postgraduate office – get in touch with any student support queries you may have
- PHD opportunities – for more information if you are thinking about PhD Study
- Information for current PhD students
- Research office
- Distance learning
Tools and resources that will assist your study
- Student desktop
- Heath Sciences Moodle
- Med Moodle
- International students
- Otago staff phone list
- Computing services
Medical Education Unit
The Medical Education Unit is responsible for course development and maintenance of standards of teaching and assessment within the MB ChB degree at the University of Otago, Wellington.