He āhua 180 akoranga e tukuna ai e Te Whare Wānanga o Otāgo, ā, koinei anake te Whare Wānanga e tuku ana i te Mahi ā-Niho, ā-Rūri, Haumanu ā-Ratiāhana hoki. Neke atu i te 77,000 ngā tauira o mua e noho atu ana i te ao, whai i muri i tā rātou akoako i ngā kaupapa whānui.
Current students use e:Vision for applying to study, for accessing important study-related information and for viewing personal details and updating contact details while studying at Otago.
Apply online to study at the University of Otago.
A full listing of subjects offered at the University of Otago. You can find a subject and explore all the qualifications and papers, including semester and timetable information, whether taught on campus or by Distance Learning.
Postgraduate & Undergraduate degrees, diplomas & certificates offered at the University of Otago.
The University of Otago offers many short continuing education courses to staff, students and the public.
The University has a very successful summer school programme in which students can choose from a wide range of papers.
There are many University papers and programmes available to students at a distance.
What's New for 2012?
New Major Subjects
- Economics for Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Clothing and Textile Sciences (BAppSc)
- Consumer Food Science (BAppSc)
New Minor Subjects
- Clothing, Textiles and the Human Environment
- Environmental Toxicology
- Land Planning and Development
- Public Health
Online registration is open for more students. Now more people than ever can experience the ease and convenience of Online Registration.
Online Registration has been extended to the following groups:
- Doctor of Philosophy - PhD (second year of PhD study or above)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery - BDS (third year and above)
- Bachelor of Dental Technology - BDentTech (second year and above)
- Bachelor of Health Sciences - BHealSc (second year and above)
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science – BMLSc (third year and above)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery – MB ChB (third year and above)
- Bachelor of Oral Health - BOH (second year and above)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy - BPharm (third year and above)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy - BPhty (third year and above)