Part of our mission is to provide high-quality postgraduate education and training in order to improve health nationally and internationally.
One of the ways we do this is via our suite of programmes for working oral health professionals:
- SJWRI Research Symposium 2016
- Dental Care for Children under General Anaesthesia
- Dental Technology Day
- General Dental Practice Clinical Update
- Paediatric Dentistry Update
- Scientific Basis of Modern Dentistry
Our close links with the Dental Council and the New Zealand Dental Association mean that in many cases, our professional courses include a verified number of CPD hours.