Drugs, Alcohol and Smoking
Lacking motivation, sleep patterns altered, feel low, finding it hard to concentrate on study, get into fights, have blackouts, sex without choice or with regret?
Thought about your drinking? Smoking Cannabis? Interested in finding out?
To get support call Free phone 0800 479 821 or email@example.com
TIPS: to have a great time that you remember, and be safer when drinking
- Know the drug you are consuming. Don’t ever mix your drug
- Drink SLOWLY be in touch with your feelings
- Eat a good meal BEFORE you drink alcohol
- Drink water, before, during, and after, drinking alcohol
- Stay with friends at ALL times
- NEVER leave your drink unattended
- NEVER accept ‘pills’ from anyone off the street
- Leave your EFTPOS card at home. Take cash only to get a taxi home
- Understand why you think you might drink too much and get support to enable you to drink and have FUN, not to drink so much that you don’t remember the night
It is important we feel included, but who is there for you when you face the consequences of being drunk, injured, unconscious, raped.