Business qualifications from the University of Otago are internationally recognised. Our graduates are aligned with those from prestigious business schools around the globe.
Otago Business School's international accreditation
Our accreditation with two international agencies – EQUIS and AACSB – is a firm reassurance to stakeholders of the quality of education available from the Otago Business School.
Accreditation is an instant indicator that the Otago Business School is of exceptional quality, and committed to continual improvement in order to maintain that high quality. Business operates in the global marketplace, and accreditation provides a means for comparing and benchmarking schools on an international scale.
Whether you are in the Asia-Pacific region, on either side of the Atlantic Ocean, or anywhere else in the world, a degree from the Otago Business School at the University of Otago, is an incredibly valuable qualification.
Otago Business School's association memberships
We are a member of:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
- Association of Asia Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS)
- European Foundation for Management Development (efmd)
- Pacific Asian Consortium for International Business Education & Research (PACIBER)
- Partnership in International Management (PIM)