Warm Pacific greetings
Are you looking at improving your chances of success?
Need some help with your studies?
Scholarships or grants?
What about extra tutorials and study skills?
Or simply want to talk to someone in the School?
Speak to our OBS Pacific Student Support team – Viena (first years), Jekope (second years) and Esmay (all other undergraduate and postgraduate Pacific students).
Also available to provide advice and guidance regarding papers and programmes are our OBS Departmental Pacific Island Liaison academic staff based in each of our departments.
- Meet Esmay Lemalu-Eteuati – Pacific Islands Academic Advisor (part time)
- Meet Faleviena Faiva, Jekope Ramala Maiono andAntonio Seiuli– Pacific Student Support Facilitators (part time)
- Meet Antonio Seiuli – Commerce Pacific Projects, responsible for leading and co-ordinating our OBS Pacific Incubation Programme Entrepreneurship ( PIPE ) Outreach Programme.
- Find your Departmental Pacific Liaison staff contact
- University of Otago Pacific Islands Centre
- The Pacific Room – the OBS dedicated student space for all Commerce Pacific students only, Level 1, Room 1.04
For access see Dean's Office staff and check Resource Booker
Declan Su'a – Bachelor of Commerce ( BCom )
After trying Health Sciences, he changed his mind about medicine as a career.
Robert O'Brien – Otago Master of Business Administration ( MBA )
After an amazing 20-year career working in tourism marketing, international sales and the hospitality industry, and a whirlwind nomadic lifestyle, Robert began to feel stagnant and was craving professional development. Robert explored study options and came across the MBA at the University of Otago.