What's coming up – Professional Development
Registrations are now open for the following courses:
Faith Thinking on Zoom
These courses are offered by the Theology Programme, University of Otago. They are FREE and are offered via Zoom (a Zoom link and instructions will be sent to you).
Each session will involve input followed by facilitated discussion.
- Tuesday 7 April, 7:30-8:30pm
- David Tombs: Seeing His Innocence, I See My Innocence: Responses to Jesus as a Victim of Sexual Abuse
- Wednesday 8 April, 7:30-8:30pm
- James Harding: Biblical traditions relating to Passover
- Wednesday 15 April, 7:30-8:30pm
- Andrew Shepherd: A Throwaway Society: Reflecting on Rubbish
- Thursday 16 April, 7:30-8:30pm
- Paul Trebilco: House Churches in the First Century: Community in the New Testament
- Tuesday 21 April, 7:30-8:30pm
- Murray Rae: From Temple to Village Centre: the Evolution of Church Architecture
- Thursday 23 April, 7:30-8:30pm
- Lynne Taylor: Wellbeing, connections and pastoral care
This course is open only to Registrars and Consultants who are members of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. This course comprises five online learning modules, four onsite modules (on 23 November 2020, in Christchurch) and an online assessment.
Cost: $700 including GST
Registrations for this course are now closed. For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is open to health practitioners and has a practical focus on how to apply the Hui Process and Meihana Model within clinical settings. This course comprises: five online learning modules, four onsite modules (on 18 May 2020, in Christchurch) and an online assessment.
- $700 including GST (dental and medical professionals)
- $500 including GST (non-dental/medical professionals)
- $400 including GST (NGO and community groups)
For important information, please refer to: