Making a donation
All donations are accompanied by a receipt which can be used for tax refund purposes. Contact us with any enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Give the gift of support
You can donate, raise funds or raise awareness, it all helps us tackle cancer.
- Donate in memory of a loved one
- Donate in place of a gift for christmas or another special occasion
- Donate to specific research.
Fundraising on our behalf
Te Aho Matatū are very proud to be supported by a wide range of people from around the globe. From those who our research may help one day and those for whose loved ones our research comes too late.
Our name, Te Aho Matatū, means 'The enduring connection'. Our supporters are part of the interwoven fibers that make up our string.
As an individual, or group, if you have an idea about how you would like to help raise funds please get in touch email@example.com.
Partnering with business and charities
We are very happy to be supported by a number of businesses, charities and individuals.
We wish to thank
If you, or a business or charity you represent would like to help Te Aho Matatū to help with better diagnosis, better treatment, better health, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraising from USA
The American University of Otago Alumni (AUOA) accept donations for Otago University.
- Please contact our Centre Manager (email@example.com) to ensure that we can apply to transfer your donation from USA to NZ
- Donations are all eligble for US tax deductions
For donations specifically for Hereditary Diffuse Gastric Cancer, CTCR are in partnership with HereditaryDiffuseGastricCancer.Org who have an established research fund.
Raising awareness about our work
If you have an idea about how we can spread the word about our research please be in touch.
- We have staff available to talk to interest groups, workplaces and schools.
- We have posters and material for static displays (for community events, health expos, or your tearoom, meeting room or waiting room).
- If you'd like to volunteer to help us with this work we'd love to hear from you too.