Making a donation
All donations are accompanied by a receipt which can be used for tax refund purposes. Contact us with any enquiries at email@example.com
Give the gift of support
- Donate in memory of a loved one
- Donate in place of a gift for christmas or another speical occasion
- Donate to specific research.
All donations are used to further our research. If there is a specific project you would like to support, please get in touch with our Centre Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) to direct your donation to where you most want it.
Fundraising on our behalf
Te Aho matatū are very proud to be supported by a wide range of people from around the globe. From those who our research may help one day and those for whose loved ones our research comes too late.
Our name, Te Aho Matatū, means 'The enduring connection'. Our supporters are part of the interwoven fibers that make up our string.
As an individual, or group, if you have an idea about how you would like to help raise funds please get in touch email@example.com.
Partnering with business
Show your clients and wider community that you are committed to reducing the impact of cancer by supporting the world-class research happening right here.
Raising awareness about our work
If you have an idea about how we can spread the word about our research please be in touch.
- We have staff available to talk to interest groups, workplaces and schools.
- We have posters and material for static displays (for community events, health expos, or your tearoom, meeting room or waiting room).
- If you'd like to volunteer to help us with this work we'd love to hear from you too.
- CTCR Research poster (PDF 335KB) A1 size (landscape orientation), prints well at A3 size.
- CTCR Rack card (PDF 770KB) 10cm x 21cm double sided
- CTCR Flyer (PDF 455KB) A5 size
Fundraising from USA
The American University of Otago Alumni (AUOA) accept donations for Otago University.
- Please contact our Centre Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure that we can apply to transfer your donation from USA to NZ
- Donations are all eligble for US tax deductions
For donations specifically for Hereditary Diffuse Gastric Cancer, CTCR are in partnership with HereditaryDiffuseGastricCancer.Org who have an established research fund.