Red X iconGreen tick iconYellow tick icon

Disability Information & Support can arrange for printed material to be provided in alternative formats. For example; large print, plain English, digital, audio, and e-text.

Applying for reformatted printed material

If you require course material in an alternative format, please contact your lecturer as early as possible to find out what course texts are required; and then make an appointment to discuss with a Student Advisor at Disability Information & Support.

Back to top