Thursday, 22 August 2019
We train doctors, medical laboratory scientists, nurses, and radiation therapists; and promote health, healthcare, and equitable health outcomes throughout New Zealand.
We also offer research-informed biomedical science programmes – including New Zealand's only undergraduate neuroscience degree.
Our three campuses have thriving research communities of postgraduate students, clinicians, and experts in the medical and health sciences.
Schools and departments
- University of Otago, Christchurch
- UOC Administration
- Centre for Postgraduate Nursing Studies
- General Practice
- Māori/Indigenous Health Institute
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Orthopaedic Surgery and Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Pathology and Biomedical Science
- Population Health
- Psychological Medicine