Thursday, 23 May 2019
We train doctors, medical laboratory scientists, nurses, and radiation therapists; and promote health, healthcare, and equitable health outcomes throughout New Zealand.
We also offer research-informed biomedical science programmes—including New Zealand's only undergraduate neuroscience degree.
Our three campuses have thriving research communities of postgraduate students, clinicians, and experts in the medical and health sciences.
Schools and departments
- University of Otago, Christchurch
- UOC Administration
- Centre for Postgraduate Nursing Studies
- General Practice
- Māori/Indigenous Health Institute
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Orthopaedic Surgery and Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Pathology and Biomedical Science
- Population Health
- Psychological Medicine