How to book an appointment
- If it is a Medical Emergency dial 111 for an ambulance
- If you need advice about symptoms please call Healthline on 0800 611 116 (inside New Zealand)
- If you need urgent care please call us on 0800 479 821 (inside New Zealand)
- We provide urgent, routine and same day appointments. During busy times there may be a wait for routine appointments
- To make an appointment please contact our reception team on 0800 479 821
- Interpreter services - students for whom English isn't their first language we have access to interpreter services to assist with your appointment - Please advise reception when booking your appointment if you require this service
Manage My Health Patient Portal
Student Health uses the patient portal Manage My Health. A patient portal enables you to book routine appointments at Student Health and access some of your health information on-line.
If you have completed a Student Health enrolment form you will be invited to enrol with MMH.
You will be responsible for the security of your information and the notifying SH of any inaccuracies on your health record.
As a patient at Student Health, you will have access to:
- Book appointments (This service will not be available until further notice)
- Routine appointments can be booked with a GP or nurse - in-person or telehealth
- Mental Health Support / Counselling / Clinical Psychology / Psychiatry appointments are not available to book on-line at this time.
If you require an appointment sooner than those available on the on-line system please call Student Health on 0800479821
- Appointments made online are only available for a standard 15-minute consultation. If you require a longer appointment eg. For concussion, cervical screening, sexual health, travel, a driver’s license, medicals or anything out of the ordinary, please phone reception to make an appointment.
COVID - Please do not book in-person appointments
- If you have ANY of the following symptoms - cough, runny nose, sore throat, fever, new shortness of breath, loss of sense of smell, sneezing, diarrhoea/vomiting, headache/muscle pain/ fatigue DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE PLEASE CALL US ON 0800 479 821
- Covid testing – if you require a Covid test these are available at 5 Malcolm street – no booking required
- Lab Results
- View your lab results
- Your laboratory results have been viewed by your doctor/nurse. Your doctor/nurse will advise you when a specific action needs to be taken (Not all results that are outside the normal range require action). If you wish to discuss your results, please make an appointment with your clinician.
- Clinical Notes
- View consultation notes from visits with clinicians at Student Health (activated from 01/02/2021).
- Provides a list of all recalls /health checks that you may require
- A list of all allergies that are recorded on your health file
- Immunisation history
- Vaccines that we have documented in your medical record.
- Health Indicators
- Access to view Blood Pressure, weight, height recordings
- Repeat prescriptions – This service is currently not available
- A Student Health clinician may email advice / information to you - Please do not reply, the email function is not active
If you have any queries, please book an appointment or call Student Health 0800479821
If you have any concerns or questions or your information is incorrect, please email us email@example.com or let your clinician know at your next appointment