For university groups we offer short-term English tuition combined with an exciting activities programme.
Short-term English study programmes
- A combination of English, tourism and special interest activities.
- Intensive English - a full-time programme of English tailored to meet your group's English requirements.
- English for Specific Purposes: e.g. business, medicine, journalism, and other professional fields.
- All programmes have an orientation component.
- The standard programme for groups includes General English and activities outside the classroom.
- Students may be integrated into usual classes, work in their groups on a specially designed programme, or experience a mixture of both.
- Programmes are available to meet special needs, for example English for Teachers and Business English.
A choice of two programmes
1. An integrated programme
This means that your group is included as part of the usual programme, with other students from all over the world.
- Tuition from Monday to Friday
- 4 to 5 hours per day
- 23 hours per week for the number of weeks required
- Each week there is an additional activity available outside class time. Students are encouraged to take part in these activities
- Access is provided outside class time to the Independent Learning Centre and the Language Laboratory.
2. A special group programme
This means that your group may have either:
- a General English class in the morning and special activities in the afternoon
- a day of tuition followed by a day of special activities
- A combination of an integrated programme and a specific group programme
The content would include elements of the integrated programme plus an activities programme as chosen by the client.
For group enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org