We have over forty experts from across the university making fundamental discoveries and translating these discoveries into practical applications against infectious diseases.
Members of the Webster Centre use a variety of methods in their research, ranging from chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology, bioinformatics, immunology and microbiology.
Travel awards for 2019 QMB Symposium
There were a number of travel awards available to support attendance at the 2019 QMB Symposium. Postgraduates and postdoctoral researchers who are presenting a poster on infectious diseases or membrane protein fields, were encouraged to apply. Applications have now closed.
- Applied and molecular immunology
- Bacterial physiology and antimicrobial resistance
- Genomics of emerging infectious diseases
- Human virology: human papillomavirus
- Human virology: influenza virus
- Immunity to bacterial infection
- Molecular virology and viral pathogenesis
- Oral microbiology and antifungal drug resistance
- Pseudomonas in kiwifruit
- Structural biology of infectious diseases