Red X iconGreen tick iconYellow tick icon

Zoology students who are interested in going on a student exchange will find the following universities have suitable courses

Find out more information about going on a student exchange.

To apply for a student exchange you need to select three universities. If you are accepted for the exchange programme you then need to confirm your courses with the Chief Undergraduate Student Adviser, Professor Bruce Robertson.

Back to top