Wednesday, 23 September 2015 2:08pm
The University of Otago College of Education is dedicated to the enhancement of educational practice through high quality teaching, scholarship, research, professional leadership and community service, to benefit children, other learners, educators and the wider community (in local, national and international settings).
For people wishing to be inspiring teachers or wanting to understand the educational influences in our society better, the College of Education offers a wide range of programmes.
The University of Otago is ranked #1 in education in NZ in the 2012 Performance Based Research Funding (PBRF) results.
Education at Otago also ranks in the top 100 for the 2015 Annual QS World University Rankings by subject.
For your career and education, come talk to us at the University of Otago, College of Education.
Apply online now for our programmes:
- Early Childhood (Bachelor of Teaching, three-year)
- Primary (Bachelor of Teaching, three-year)
- Primary Bilingual (Bachelor of Teaching, three-year)
- Graduate Diploma in Teaching in Early Childhood Education (one-year graduate)
- Master of Teaching and Learning (Primary and Secondary Teaching, one-year postgraduate)
If you have any questions about our teacher education programmes:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0800 TO TEACH (0800 868 3224)
APPLICATIONS WERE PREFERRED BY AUGUST 31, BUT THE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION IS ACCEPTING FURTHER APPLICATIONS FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD, PRIMARY AND MASTER OF TEACHING AND LEARNING (PRIMARY AND SECONDARY) TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAMMES.
Former students and graduates of the College are able to:
- Order a statement of completed qualification and/or academic transcript, and make payment online.
- Request specific information relating to initial teacher education (ITE) programmes, and make payment online.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are unable to 'proceed to payment' when using either Chrome or Internet Explorer please use Firefox as your Internet browser (to request specific information relating to ITE programmes)