Monday 15 November 2021 2:35pm
Otago Business School researchers are contributing real value to the wider community, business, government, and the not-for-profit sector.
COVID-19: Rebuilding Aotearoa
New Zealand is emerging from the storm that is COVID-19. We are now all facing a changed country; sectors and industries are struggling, and unemployment is increasing. What can we do? What should we do? We asked experts from Otago Business School.
Read what the experts had to say (PDF)
- Adventure tourism
- Health systems
- Virtual marae
- Artificial intelligence
- Climate action
- Māori and indigenous enterprise
Postgraduate business research
- Business research degrees
- Support for postgraduate students
- Postgraduate research opportunities database
- Find a research supervisor