Wednesday 17 November 2021 4:44pm
Otago Business School researchers are contributing real value to the wider community, business, government, and the not-for-profit sector.
A sustainable future: Rebuilding Aotearoa
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development agreement set 17 global goals to achieve peace and prosperity.
Read about what the Otago Business School is doing in this vital area of research (PDF)
- Adventure tourism
- Health systems
- Virtual marae
- Artificial intelligence
- Climate action
- Māori and indigenous enterprise
Postgraduate business research
- Business research degrees
- Support for postgraduate students
- Postgraduate research opportunities database
- Find a research supervisor