Help save lives by making a donation to the Christchurch Heart Institute
Many Cantabrians have helped us by taking part in our community and hospital research projects.
Your donation will:
- Support specific research projects
- Buy critical pieces of equipment
- Fund fellowships for young researchers early in their career
Why your donation is important
- Helps continue research, now and for future generations of New Zealanders
- Secures critical research programmes
- Supports the ongoing involvement of outstanding research staff
- Ensures a sustainable future for the Christchurch Heart Institute
- Text 'CHI' to 5464 and make a $10 donation
- Talk to us about making a bequest
- Send your donation to PO Box 4345, Christchurch
- All donations made by New Zealand registered taxpayers can receive a tax rebate of up to 33.3%.
- Making provision in your Will is one way to donate to the Christchurch Heart Institute
- Big or small, your bequest will be greatly appreciated
- You can be certain that your final act of generosity will help make a real difference for all New Zealanders
- Your bequest could be a specific amount or a percentage of your estate
- Specify how you would like the funds to be used, or leave it to the Christchurch Heart Institute to use it where it is needed most
To talk to us about making a bequest, contact:
Clinical Research Manager
Please note: the Christchurch Heart Institute does not collect door to door.