2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
The use of marketing communication tools such as advertising, promotion, publicity, public relations and sales management. The development of media plans and presentation skills will be stressed.
|Paper title||Integrated Marketing Communications|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$863.25|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,276.80|
- MART 112
- Schedule C
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Marketing's website
- Teaching staff
- Leah Watkins ; Shelagh Ferguson
- Teaching Arrangements
- Students must attend two 50-minute lectures every week and one 50-minute tutorial each fortnight.
- Belch, Belch, Kerr & Powell (2014) Advertising: An integrated marketing communication perspective, 3rd edit, North Ryde, McGraw-Hill.
- Course outline
- View the course outline for MART 201
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Communication, Critical thinking, Ethics, Information literacy,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Upon successful completion of this paper, you should be able to
- Have a sound understanding of marketing communication theories and their practical application
- Have a sound understanding of marketing communication tools and their application
- Critique integrated marketing communication campaigns
- Produce an integrated marketing communication strategy plan
- Develop analytical, problem-solving, planning, communication, interpersonal and creative skills