The use of marketing communication tools such as advertising, promotion, publicity, public relations and sales management. The development of media plans and presentation skills will be stressed.
|Paper title||Integrated Marketing Communications|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$863.25|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,276.80|
- MART 112
- Schedule C
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Marketing's website
- Teaching staff
- Leah Watkins ; Shelagh Ferguson
- Teaching Arrangements
- Students must attend two 50-minute lectures every week and one 50-minute tutorial each fortnight.
- Belch, Belch, Kerr & Powell (2014) Advertising: An integrated marketing communication perspective, 3rd edit, North Ryde, McGraw-Hill.
- Course outline
- View the course outline for MART 201
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Communication, Critical thinking, Ethics, Information literacy,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Upon successful completion of this paper, you should be able to
- Have a sound understanding of marketing communication theories and their practical application
- Have a sound understanding of marketing communication tools and their application
- Critique integrated marketing communication campaigns
- Produce an integrated marketing communication strategy plan
- Develop analytical, problem-solving, planning, communication, interpersonal and creative skills