Addressing diabetes and obesity
We aim to reduce the prevalence, and to improve the management, of diabetes and obesity by finding new ways to prevent and treat these conditions. By striving for research excellence and encouraging international collaboration we can bring the greatest benefit to New Zealanders and the wider world.
VIDEO: The Obesity Epidemic 2011 (14 mins mp4)
PRN Films Ltd has produced a video for EDOR on the obesity epidemic and the need for urgent action.
NZ Diabetes and Obesity Research Review features independent commentary by Professor Jeremy Krebs.
- Transforming lives: 100 years of insulin
- Focus on Fibre and Food Monitoring Symposium
- From Evidence to Everyday: translating nutrition research for a healthy Aotearoa
- The Diabesity Crisis: how can we make a difference?
- NZ's Waistline - what will it take to fix it?
- Who is responsible for NZ's waistline?
- Who cares about NZ's waistline?