The University recognises that our staff are our most important asset, and is committed to encouraging a diverse and talented university community. This is achieved through providing appropriate support and opportunities for all staff according to their needs.
One of the core values of the University is equity in employment and education opportunities, and we work to establish a staff profile that mirrors that of the wider community. The University of Otago is a member of Diversity Works New Zealand.
Staff equity information
- Policies & professional development
- Māori ki Otāgo/Māori at Otago
- Pacific at Otago
- LGBTIQ - information and support
- Disability information
- Information for (prospective) parents
- Exit surveys & interviews
- Equity Advisory Committee
- Otago Staff Equity Demographics Annual Report
Questions and feedback
The Equity Office welcomes and values your comments and enquiries.
Manager, Recruitment, Development & Equity
64 3 479 5431
64 3 479 5113