Red X iconGreen tick iconYellow tick icon

Q: How do I apply for postgraduate study?

A: To find out about Hons/PGdip, MSc, or PhD study, visit our postgraduate degree pages

Q: What financial support is available for postgraduate study?

A: The Physics Department and University of Otago offer a range of scholarships for high achieving students. Find out more here

Q: I am a foreign student student interested in postgraduate study. Whom do I approach?

A: We welcome your interest! To enroll in postgraduate degrees, visit our pages about PhD or MSc study

Back to top