We are a place of shelter to reduce the impact of sexual violence within our campus communities
The Centre is one unified space that provides sexual violence related support and education to all students and staff.
Our Kaupapa — We are:
- Survivor led — we empower your choices.
- A safe place for everyone.
- Trained in crisis intervention and safety planning.
- Advocates providing information and guidance for navigating supports systems, on and off campus.
- Knowledgeable about policies and reporting options, on or off campus.
- Connected to community resources.
- Available to support your visits to Student Health Services, Dunedin Police or the Proctor.
Make an appointment or come along during our walk-in hours (no appointment necessary)
Te Whare Tāwharau Awareness Week 10 September – 14 September
Look out for our first ever Te Whare Tāwharau Awareness Week. We’re busy planning events, workshops and our first Symposium which our Academic Leader is now accepting submissions for. Watch out for us in the Link all week with a photobooth style activity and come check out a film screening too. Keep your eyes peeled on our website and social media accounts for specific event information.