The Clinical Pharmacology Research Group includes staff from the Clinical Pharmacology Department at Christchurch Hospital.
The main research focus for the group is on the clinical application of pharmacology knowledge.
- Quality use of medicines using real world data sets
- Clinical decision support in prescribing systems
- Adverse drug reactions
- Therapeutic drug monitoring
- Clinical pharmacology education
- Medicines information for patients
- Pharmacokinetic drug-drug interactions
- Phase III drug trials of gastroenterology drugs
- Medicines in pregnancy and lactation