The Otago Medical Research Foundation (OMRF) funds projects related to human health, including biomedical sciences and public health. These projects are open to Otago-based students from all health science and science disciplines including medicine.
OMRF Charitable Organisation Scholarships
The OMRF also administers Summer Research Scholarships for the following charitable organisations:
- The Otago Southland Diabetes Research Trust Scholarship – for projects related to diabetes.
- The Marion Rhodes Memorial Scholarship – for projects related to oncology and palliative care.
Applying for an OMRF Scholarship
- Application Form for OMRF Scholarships (DOCX)
- The closing date is Thursday 11 August 2022, 5:00pm.
All applications must be submitted online.
Only one PDF file (.pdf) can be uploaded. It must contain:
- Your cover sheet
- Project application (containing abstract, review of the field, proposed project, research interests)
- Full academic record from eVision
- Supervisor’s letter of support
Name your file in the following format: surname_firstname.pdf
Refer to the Summer Scholarship Handbook for further information on the submission process.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact:
Dr Manon Knapen