We provide group fitness classes that stimulate the mind as well as the body, giving participants a complete workout in an enjoyable, friendly and relaxed environment.
Changes to the Group Fitness Programme - 19th March
At this point in time we are continuing to run the group fitness programme with the same number of classes per week however we have made modifications in the interests of your health and safety.
- We have increased our cleaning before and after classes.
- Please wipe down every piece of equipment that you use in your class thoroughly i.e. pump bar, spin bike, dumbbells etc.
- Clothes will be changed frequently and equipment will be sprayed down in between class times.
- It is compulsory to bring a towel to all Spin classes
- We will be ensuring social distancing of at least 1m at every session. Please allow a 1m distance between you and the people around you. Class space will be increased to accommodate this.
- The spin bikes have been spread out so a greater, recommended distance is between each.
Mats removed from all classes - Yogalates becomes 'Bring Your Own Mat'
- Traditional core exercises on mats will be replaced with alternative exercises.
- Yogalates will be strictly 'Bring Your Own Mat' classes. Anyone without their own mat unfortunately will not be able to participate.
Although we want to continue all group fitness classes we have been advised to modify our timetable slightly. These changes started 7am Thursday 19th March and include:
- Yogalates becomes strictly 'Bring Your Own Mat'
- U50 and Blast classes remain however mat exercises are replaced by alternative exercises.
- Spin classes remain however towels are compulsory. No towel, no participation sorry!
- BoxFit classes have been removed due to the nature of the activity.
- No core classes due not being able to use mats therefore posing choreography difficulties.
- Bootcamp makes a come back! This is a great class. Come and give it a go!
- BoxFit and Core classes are replaced with other classes so the same number of classes remain in the programme each week.
Check out the modified timetable. Changes are indicated in bold.
Discover when your favourite classes are on offer to not miss a single beat and help alleviate that everyday stress.
Information on each of our classes is on offer is available here.
Value for money! See just how cost efficient our classes are in helping you reach your fitness goals.
Find out about Unipol Group Fitness deals this semester.
Learn more about this exciting opportunity here.
Discover the answers to your burning group fitness questions.