Are you looking to advance your professional career, or pursue a career in dental research?
At the Faculty of Dentistry, we offer numerous postgraduate qualifications for working dental professionals and students seeking a career in dental research. Both our postgraduate and professional students benefit from our research-informed, collegial approach.
The Sir John Walsh Research Institute (SJWRI) is the research arm of the Faculty of Dentistry. You can read about our postgraduate students' research on the SJWRI website:
Sir John Walsh Research Institute: Research
Postgraduate qualifications at the Faculty of Dentistry
- Dental Technology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dental Technology (PGDipCDTech)
- Master of Dental Technology (MDentTech)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry (PGDipClinDent)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry (Paediatric Dentistry) (PGDipClinDent)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Community Dentistry (PGDipComDent)
- Master of Community Dentistry (MComDent)
- Master of Dentistry (MDent)
- Doctor of Clinical Dentistry (DClinDent)
- Doctor of Dental Science (DDSc)
- Oral Health
- Postgraduate Diploma in Dental Therapy (PGDipDentTher)
- Master of Oral Health (MOH)
Postgraduate research opportunities
- Postgraduate research opportunities in the Faculty of Dentistry
- Postgraduate research opportunities at the Sir John Walsh Research Institute
Professional short courses at the Faculty of Dentistry
Visit the CPD section for more information on courses we provide for working oral health professionals.