Are you looking to advance your professional career, or pursue a career in dental research?
At the Faculty of Dentistry, we offer numerous postgraduate qualifications for working dental professionals and students seeking a career in dental research. Both our postgraduate and professional students benefit from our research-informed, collegial approach.
The Sir John Walsh Research Institute (SJWRI) is the research arm of the Faculty of Dentistry. You can read about our postgraduate students' research on the SJWRI website:
- Dental Technology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dental Technology (PGDipCDTech)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Dental Technology (PGDipDentTech)
- Master of Dental Technology (MDentTech)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry (PGDipClinDent)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry (Paediatric Dentistry) (PGDipClinDent)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Community Dentistry (PGDipComDent)
- Master of Community Dentistry (MComDent)
- Master of Dentistry (MDent)
- Doctor of Clinical Dentistry (DClinDent)
- Doctor of Dental Science (DDSc)
- Oral Health
- Postgraduate research opportunities in the Faculty of Dentistry
- Postgraduate research opportunities at the Sir John Walsh Research Institute
Visit the CPD section for more information on courses we provide for working oral health professionals.